Skip to content
Baby Doll Care Tips
- Do not throw this doll and never slap her on a table.
- Avoid using ink and markers near your dolls since they can be stained and permanently damaged.
- It is best to keep the doll out of direct sunlight and to dust her regularly.
- Keep the doll in the protecting bag when storage her.
- Please take care of the handmade fiber hair. You can also make the hair cut for a better style.
- Just treat the doll as a real baby.
- Please take care when touching the heads or removing the clothing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.